"Touching lives, one animal at a time"
The Lovejoy Foundation, Inc.
Volunteers must be 13 years of age and older to participate in our volunteer program. Must have a Release of Liability form filled out by a parent or guardian if under 18 years of age and a Procedure and Protocols sheet initialed and in hand before being accepted into our volunteer training program.
The Lovejoy Foundation holds weekend adoption events on Saturday and Sundays from 11am-5:30pm, all volunteer opportunities are during these events. Our adoptions are held at The Clubhouse 1121 West Hillcrest Blvd. Inglewood, CA 90301.
1. Volunteer orientation is every Sat. and Sun. at 1:30pm, you must be on time.
2. Bring with you the two volunteer forms Release of Liability and Procedures & Protocols.
3. MUST show up on time in closed toed shoes in appropriate attire.
4. You MUST complete the ORIENTATION on Sat. or Sun. at 1:30pm BEFORE you can volunteer, no appointment needed.
For more information please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.
Need community service hours for high school or college?
Since our start date in 2010 we have had thousands of volunteers come through our adoption sites. We thank you all for your dedication and support showing up to help us every Saturday and Sunday rain or shine. Below are some of the organzations and schools from which our amazing volunteers have come from. Please NOTE, anyone from anywhere can volunteer.
1. West High- Torrance
2. North High- Torrance
3. South High- Torrance
4. Redondo Union High School
5. Mira Costa High School
6. Da Vinci Schools
7. Saint Anthony's Schools
8. Amigos Unidos
9. Sandpipers Philanthropic Org.
10. El Camino Community College
11. Chadwick School
12. Rolling Hills Prep
14. National Charity League