"Touching lives, one animal at a time"
The Lovejoy Foundation, Inc.
Volunteers must be 13 years of age and older to participate in our volunteer program. Must have a Release of Liability form filled out by a parent or guardian if under 18 years of age and a Procedure and Protocols sheet initialed and in hand before being accepted into our volunteer training program.
The Lovejoy Foundation holds weekend adoption events on Saturday and Sundays from 11am-5pm, all volunteer opportunities are during these events. Our adoptions are held at The Clubhouse 1121 West Hillcrest Blvd. Inglewood, CA 90301.
1. Volunteer orientation is every Sat. and Sun at 1:30pm, you must be on time.
2. Bring with you the two volunteer forms Release of Liability and Procedures & Protocols.
3. MUST show up on time in closed toed shoes in appropriate attire.
4. You MUST complete the ORIENTATION training BEFORE you can volunteer.
For more information please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.
Need community service hours for high school or college?
Since our start date in 2010 we have had thousands of volunteers come through our adoption sites. We thank you all for your dedication and support showing up to help us every Saturday and Sunday rain or shine. Big thanks to the students from the following schools local schools:.
1. West High- Torrance
2. North High- Torrance
3. South High- Torrance
4. Redondo Union High School
5. Mira Costa High School
6. Da Vinci Schools
7. Saint Anthony's Schools
8. Amigos -Manhattan Beach
9. Sandpipers - Hermosa Beach
10. El Camino Community College